Some words about our changes
To our seed family,
Our philosophy has and always will be to practice the highest level of hygiene standards each and every day.
As you may have heard our government has imposed strict new measures to help contain the coronavirus and as a result we have had to evolve our operating model to make sure we are viable for now and the future.
Effective Wednesday the 25th of March:
- We will be transitioning to a takeaway and home delivery model
- Our menu will evolve to meet the needs of our new ways of working (please check our website for more detail www.seedgreekrestaurant.com.au)
- Our takeaway menu will be available:
- Monday – Friday Lunch from 11am
- Tuesday – Saturday Dinner from 5:30pm
- We will utilise Uber Eats for home delivery
Our passion is food, community and creating memories, we have been part of the Petersham family for over 8 years and we hope with your support these necessary measures will ensure our business viability.
We thank you for your ongoing support and we wish everybody good health (kalí ygeía) through these challenging times.